Just had a grand wedding? Till now, confused about where to go for your honeymoon? Worry not. India is such a country where you will get both options and variations. The best honeymoon and romantic packages in Indiad include the most preferred and visited sites of India that reveals the rich culture, heritage and religious beliefs of the country. Not only Indians, but tourists from all over the world visit India to cherish the originality of the country. People love the hospitality the Country offers and the warmth in the behaviour of people towards their guests.
Choose among the most desired sites- the best honeymoon and romantic packages in India
Whatever be your choice, India will serve you with extreme surprises. Be it a beach, ocean, hill or the snow, mountain or jungle, India has it all. Let’s make it simpler for you. Let’s take a tour of the most amazing areas of the country you can be a part of, with your beloved another half. Let the hills hit the hit first.
The first thing that clicks your mind when you think of a hill is the endless greenery and the height reaching the zenith. The blue sky and the cold breeze soothes the soul down. Likewise, there are plenty of surreal hill stations to make your honeymoon memorable for a lifetime.
- Leh Ladakh: Are you intrigues about choosing the most adventurous and perfect honeymoon destination in the hills? Leh Ladakh will gear your mood up. It serves as the Roof Top of the World. With some remarkable experiences of sports and adventures, treat your eyes with the best view of India.
- Chamba: Along the banks of river Ravi, the destination has a refreshing ambiance and some lush views that would enhance the experience of your honeymoon into several folds. With the eye-pleasing look and pleasant weather, with occasional snowfall, make your honeymoon days a treat to your beloved partner.
- Khajjar: The view of endless cedar forests and sunny and warm weather of Khajjar makes it the best picturesque site for honeymoon. Activities like paragliding, horse riding, zorbing and many others will make your honeymoon days the most special days of your life.
- Kashmir: Make your honeymoon a new beginning of life in heaven with your beloved soulmate. It is called the Jewel Crown of India. The mesmerizing charm of the spot amidst the snow is worth enjoying. Places around Kashmir include Srinagar, Sonmarg and Gulmarg, can extend your stay in Kashmir for a few more days to taste heaven.
- Manali and Shimla: If you want to spend your honeymoon days relishing the love and beauty of nature, visit Kashmir and Shimla. The sheer beauty of the place and the inevitable colonial architecture creates a lust among tourists to visit the site repeatedly.
- Darjeeling: The home next to the house is the destination Darjeeling. Your desire to relish your childhood and live them back once more will get fulfilled in this destination. Tea gardens, toy trains, scenic vantage and unique breeze, pull people from all over the world to be a part of such beauty.
A little more to paradise- the beaches of India
After having a detailed tour around the hills, it is time to delve into the depth of India, the beaches. To bathe your honeymoon days in warmth and love, the best destinations for your honeymoon are right here in India. Beaches have always been the most preferred spot to express love and romance.
- Andaman and Nicobar Island: rated as Asia’s best beach, this destination has always been at the top of the choice list among not only Indians but also the whole world around. The serene beauty and the mesmerizing view of the endless blues have attracted honeymooners again and again. Along with romance and love, the adventure also puts a cherry on the top. Scuba diving, Snorkeling, game fishing and many other activities take place regularly on the beach.
- Goa: Heaven is down here. The serenity and the fantastic view of the endless sea make your days better to best. Always crowded with tourists, Goa is the most popular vacation destination that earns the maximum of revenue every year in India. Tourists of all ages, all races, crowd up the site to love a little more in love.
- Kerala: This destination is also called God’s own country. The jaw-dropping view of the Arabian Sea with the sun-bathed stretch of sand, Kerala is the perfect destination to fill your honeymoon days with utmost love and memories.
- Yarada Beach: This beach is located in Visakhapatnam and is one of the most romantic and loving beaches of Southern India. The stunning beach view and the beach activities let you time and opportunity to know your better half a little more. The peaceful environment caters a little more to the romantic mood of the honeymooners, allowing them the utmost privacy.
- Auroville beach: Honeymoon couples need love and a little privacy to enjoy their days of honeymoon. This beach of Pondicherry allows you the best moment of your days amidst cool breeze, quiet ambiance and pleasing view all around.
- Lakshadweep: This pristine beach has been a top choice for tourists for many decades. It is one of the topmost mystical beaches. Adventure collaborates with enthusiasm here. The coconut trees, exotic blue lagoons and the intimidating coral views have made this destination a dream site for honeymooners all over the globe.
Amidst the historical remnants- rediscover yourself with your beloved partner
Apart from beaches, ocean, hills and jungles, some honeymooners take more interest in digging out the past. The history of the country inspires them more than beauty. For them who want to start a new journey with their new member in life among the roots of India, here are the best options for you.
- Hampi: A World Heritage site and one of the most renowned places to dig out the history of the Country is Hampi. Dated back to 1336 AD, Hampi surrounds nearly 500 monuments, each of which depicts their own story. Tungabhadra river and the hard granites add to the beauty of the place. The gigantic forts, temples, markets, and palaces create an overall satisfaction of being a part of such beauty.
- Mahabaleshwar: Amidst the hills, nature holds its story. Mahabaleshwar serves as an ideal place to dig turn the past of Pune. The high rising forts and the lush of greens create a soothing view for the newly wedded couples.
- Khajuraho: The perfect blend of architectural excellence and scenic natural beauty makes this place the best destination to start a new journey with the new constant in life. The stone temples, the wall cravings, the sensuality in the art have been depicted well everywhere around the destination. Explore the best of creativity, both of ancient humans and nature. Visit Khajuraho.
- Agra: People say Agra is the eternity of love. The monument of love, the Taj Mahal, defines the essence of love and sacrifice for the loved ones in this city. The eternal love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz has written the history of Agra. Agra seems to be a paradise at night, especially on new moon nights.
Among the vast list of destinations, choose the best and create a memorable trip on your honeymoon.
Discover the geography India at a glance- the list of top-notch places to have your honeymoon vacation
Towards the North of India:
Towards the East and Northeast of the Country
The northwestern part of India
- Mount Abu
Sothern India regions
- Araku valley
- Ananthagiri hills
- Nandi hills
And the list to this endless route would never end. India has abundant places for post-wedding celebrations. The honeymoon and romantic packages in India range from affordable ones to expensive high-end vacations. If you choose to spend your honeymoon in the most attractive places in India, the best options for you are here.
Plan your vacation together- make it memorable
Are you hunting for places to visit during your honeymoon vacation? A vast list can come up with the most incredible possibilities for the best honeymoon and romantic packages in India. Choose among the best options in our country, to let your significant half and yourself reminisce about in the future years. But the most crucial part is to plan the vacation sensitively. Keeping in mind all the factors, prioritizing your partner’s choice is also essential. Discuss, plan and execute. Choosing a trip that fits the pocket is also necessary. Taking the advice of reputed vacation planners can do great help. Thus, it is always safer to plan it all long before the event to avoid unnecessary hassles. Have a pleasant and memorable honeymoon ahead.